Dr. Linda Gherman, DDS
- Dr. Gherman graduated suma cum laude from UMBC with a degree in Biochemistry/History.
- She received her DDS degree from University of Maryland School of Dentistry (BCDS) in 2006.
- Between 2006 - 2010, she was an associate dentist at Johns Hopkins Hospital within the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery division. There she provided both out-patient and in-patient dental care as well as dental clearances for cardiology and oncology patients prior to invasive procedures. During her last two years at Johns Hopkins, Dr. Gherman was also an attending managing two general practice dental residents.
- In 2010 Dr. Gherman transitioned to private practice and became an associate dentist at Union Dental Center in Havre de Grace. Within Dr. Brett Friedman's practice she continued to treat a wide range of patients with procedures varying from simple fillings, crowns, dentures to more advanced surgical extractions, root canals, veneers, bridges and implant restorations.
- Dr. Gherman lives in Bel Air with her husband Adrian, whom she married in 2003 after knowing him since elementary school. In her free time she enjoys photography, cooking/baking, ballroom dancing and literature.